1.15 ctw. Optima Diamond Circle Earrings in 18K White Gold
Optima Diamond Circle Earrings set in 18K White Gold, Hearts On Fire 1.15 ctw. All metal variations may not be represented. Contact the retailer for other options.
18k White Gold
Number of Gemstones
Our Online Return Policy - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not satisfied for any reason with your online purchase, you can return your purchase within 14 days of delivery date. NOTE: ONLY items that were not special ordered, worn, damaged or altered can be returned or exchanged.
Please Note: The instructions below must be followed exactly in order for your return to be processed. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at 1-479-452-2140.
How to Return Your John Mays Jewelers Online Purchase to Us:
- Call us at 1-479-452-2140 to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization Code (RMA). You MUST write this code on the outside of the package for it to be accepted for processing.
- Download and Print the Return Merchandise Form: A Return Merchandise Authorization form will be emailed to you. This form MUST be completed and placed in the package.
- Packaging Your Return: Be sure to secure your items to protect them. Your package must include all original packing materials and paperwork in the package, along with the Return Form mentioned above. If your item included a certified diamond or diamonds, each certificate must be included (replacement fee will apply if not included). If applicable, include the hearts and arrows viewer (replacement fee will apply if not included). NOTE: For security purposes, do not put the domain name or any type of description as to the contents on the outside of the package
- Insuring and Shipping Your Package: The value of your item determines how it must be shipped.
- If your purchase was less than $25000.00 then the most secure and economic method is Registered Insured Mail via FedEx or the US Postal Service. Please insure your package for the full purchase amount.*
- More than $25000.00: Please contact one of our customer personnel at 1-479-452-2140 for additional instructions.
- Packages without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted for processing
- Items received after 14 days will not be accepted for processing.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when new and sent by John Mays Jewelers and, where applicable, in the original gift box with all warranty cards, grading reports and instructions booklets intact.
- Items showing signs of wear or that have been engraved, altered, re-sized or that have been damaged will not be accepted for processing.
- Special orders cannot be accepted for processing.
- Improper packaged items will not be accepted.
- Uninsured items will not be accepted.
Your Refund Amount: You will receive a refund in the amount of the item(s) purchase price minus shipping, handling, insurance charges and payment processing fees. Refunds will be made using the original method of payment used when the purchase was made. You will receive your refund within 30 days from the date of receipt.
We look forward to processing your request.
* We will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
In-store Purchase Conditions of Sale:
Our in-store Conditions of Sale vary from Online Purchase Conditions.
Special orders and altered items are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Exchanges or store credits made within 30 days of purchase.
In-store purchases can be exchanged for in-store credit. Online purchases may be refunded within 14 days of the purchase with original receipt. Refunds are issued in accordance with the original method of payment. Returned merchandise must be unused, in original condition and, where applicable, in the original gift box with all warranty card and instruction booklets intact.
Special order items are not returnable or exchangeable. Special orders are defined as 1) Any non-inventory purchase or 2) Any stock item custom made or altered at customer request (i.e. sizing other than a 6-6.5 for women and 10 for men). A minimum deposit of 50% is required at the time of order.
All repairs are valued at $100.00 or less, unless otherwise agreed to. Any proof of appraised value on any item in for repair is the responsibility of the customer to provide, if needed. John Mays Jewelers is not responsible for articles left over 90 days. John Mays Jewelers will clean and inspect your jewelry free of charge. It is recommended this be done at least twice a year.
Layaways are for up to 3 months, otherwise merchandise will be returned to stock. A minimum deposit of 25% is required at the time of layaway of the item. Cancelled or forfeited layaways are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Layaway items returned to stock are issued a store credit for excess payments made. At John Mays, we guarantee what we sell but do not guarantee wear and tear of merchandise.
It is our policy to provide our customers with the best possible service. We have designed the preceding policies for the convenience of our customers. If at any time special arrangements need to be made to assist you, please let us know. We will do our very best to accommodate you.